Monday, February 27, 2006

I Have Something to Say

Actually, I have two or three things to say.

The first is that I have an exceptionally understanding girlfriend. She stayed up very late last night while a wrote a colossally bad essay in which I made barely substantiated arguments that two characters were the same character because they were "kind of a little alike." Jessica not only stayed up, but she kept me from having a nervous breakdown from lack of intelligent arguments.


The second thing that I have to say is that after staying up until nearly 4am, nothing makes my day better than a #16 on wheat from Jimmy John's and a double espresso with whipped cream from Bar Giuliani across the street.

Bar Giuliani is the best coffee bar in Champaign. Know why? Plentiful seating, decently priced coffee, free wi-fi, proximity to the quad, and, above all, it is QUIET! It is pleasantly fucking quiet and I love that about the place. I am sitting in a coffee bar with fourteen different people and all I can hear is pages ruffling and my own keys clacking out this inane entry. I love this fucking place and I want everyone to know that.

Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home