Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Garlic

Today, I had the distinct pleasure of ordering Garlic Tofu Triangles at Strawberry Fields. I love Garlic Tofu Triangles; they are my very favorite side dish. It is the garlic that I love, really. In fact, love cannot exist without garlic. Long ago, before love existed, humanity ate bland and unpleasant food, probably in Britain. Then, the first bulbs of garlic were consumed and a fiery passion ignited the minds of the human race. "What word," our distant ancestors pondered, "can describe the unheard of heights of ecstasy that garlic does inspire?" And so, those simple people from those simple times invented love.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Baby, you have love oozing from your pores. I am so lucky.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home