Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Enjoy Wireless Internet.

An elderly Asian man just approached me and asked, "Do you enjoy the wireless internet?"
I replied that I do, in fact, enjoy wireless internet. He paused and thought a little.
"Do you enjoy it right now?"
I replied that I was, in fact, enjoying it at that moment. He paused another moment and had himself another think.
"Can you enjoy it anywhere on campus?"
It occured to me that he was not asking so much about my feelings toward wi-fi, but about its availability.
I explained to him that one could enjoy wireless internet to some degree in a variety of places on campus, but not yet everywhere.

He smiled and got on the elevator.
I smiled and enjoyed the wireless internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home