Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's a little like...

I read V for Vendetta today at the bookstore. It is a little like The Wall meets Atlas Shrugged, but with more explosions.

I liked it, I guess, and I aim to see the movie sometime. In the movie, Hugo Weaving plays V; I expect it to be a little like Priscilla, Queen of the Desert meets The Matrix. I think Natalie Portman is in it too, so it should be something like Star Wars meets Closer.

It was produced by Grant Hill, so it might be a little like Titanic, which would be cool because I think boats are awesome. Grant Hill also produced The Ghost and the Darkness which is about lions and hunters. I hope he brings that to this film. He has the same name as a basketball player, so maybe he will incorporate some basketball.

In the end, I guess that V for Vendetta is going to be a little like The Wall meets Atlas Shrugged meets Priscilla, Queen of the Desert meets The Matrix meets Star Wars meets Closer. So it's like Queen Amidala is a stripper who is the protégé of a cross-dressing rogue computer program while they shift paradigms and blow shit up.

And maybe there will be boats and lions and shit. And maybe basketball.

That'd be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home