Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today, Jessica and I did everything.

I mean it. We did everything. Not only did we go to some classes, but I made an appointment to see the Dean of Student Organizations so I can restart the literary magazine. Not only that, but I got a job as a security guard at the art museum. Not only that, but we bought two papasans and an ottoman. Jessica went to Cingular to see if she could con them into replacing her phone. Also, I paid my sewer bill, made an appointment to meet with an old man who wants me to be a handyman, had a root beer float, and vaccuumed all the cat hair off of my new cushions.

I also had two matzo balls in Chinese chicken broth, some Spicy Princess Chicken, a mango mochi, 20 mysterious lemon candies that contain 550% of my daily value of Vitamin C, and 12.18 fl. ounces of Mr. Brown Iced Coffee in a can.

It's GREAT...if you're looking for a coffee-flavored laxative.

Jesus-fucking-Christ...

Now, I am going to move my bowels and read How It Is by Samuel Beckett.

It is a real busy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home