Sunday, May 28, 2006

From Overheard in New York

I just love when people realize just how stupid their peers are...

Guy #1: Hey. Is it hailing out?
Guy #2: Hail yeah!
Silence for a few seconds.
Guy #2: I said...
Guy #1: I heard you. Shut up.

Girl #1: But I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing at his little white penis in a black condom.
Girl #2: Yeah. Chris's penis is crooked, and I told him he could never wear one of those yellow banana-flavored condoms, because I might forget I was blowing him and think I was eating a banana.
Girl #1: You're an idiot.

Scrabble girl: "Gooeesay" is so not a word.
Scrabble guy: That's "guise."
Scrabble girl: Ha! Well, smart guy, you spelled it wrong. "Guys" is spelled G-U-Y-S.
Scrabble guy: Are you serious?
Scrabble girl: Sorry, there's no way I'm letting you get away with that after you wouldn't give me any points for "Steve."
Scrabble guy: How long have we been dating?

This one is just gravy:
Little boy to duck: Uh, what the fuck, dude?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

man, you guise are hilarious.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to Gawker, number three was actually overheard in Florida.

12:37 PM  
Blogger jw said...

You don't say? How about THAT?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home