Saturday, May 13, 2006

Indian Problems

The other night, Jessica and I ordered Indian food, but when we went to pick it up, the restaurant apologetically informed me that they must have lost our order. They retook it and offered to rush it for us and they prepared the food in under 5 minutes. Still, I wondered what had happened to our order. It was entirely likely that they had merely lost it. Still, they had never done such a thing before.

The fault had to be mine.

Later, while looking through my call log on my cell phone, I realized that my assumption was correct. The fault was mine and Bombay Grill was innocent of all wrongdoing. Furthermore, the people at India House Restaurant must be very puzzled as to why Mr. Jeff never picked up his Chicken Makhani, naan, and samosas.

It's because he was 300 miles away assuring another restaurant that he had in fact placed an order that evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, remark some more.

9:47 AM  
Blogger jw said...

Come home and play, Jw!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home