Saturday, May 27, 2006

a total stranger one black day by E.E. Cummings

a total stranger one black day
knocked living the hell out of me--

who found forgiveness hard because
my(as it happened)self he was

--but now that fiend and i are such
immortal friends the other's each


Also, Strouse is the King of the Day. We shopped for knives, dropped off my dry cleaning, ate Indian food, and watched lacrosse. He told me about the goalie's crease and I told him about the spring blossom of youth and beauty. It was fine. He's my new companion while Jessica is out of town.

but no, not THAT way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Now I'm back in town and Strouse is going to have to go away. YOU'RE MINE (metaphorically).
<3

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home