Sunday, June 25, 2006

Saraband

Jessica and I watched Saraband this evening. That is all I can safely say. I know that I watched it. I could, in theory, describe the plot. I might even be able to critique various performances. I am in no position, however, to give you any idea what the film is really about. I also could not tell you if that sweet Swedish girl was having a weird (read: sexual) relationship with her father or if the Swedes are merely "like that". In fact, there are more things that I cannot tell you about the movie than things I can tell you, so I will commence telling you all of the things that I cannot tell you.







I am going to launder my khakis now.

Tomorrow, Jessica and I will sup on SmartChicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home