Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Quotable Girlfriend

(While I chewed on her arm) "I'm not a fucking morsel; I'm a human being. Stop goddamn eating me."

(While I hugged her) "Stop collapsing my System! The System is down! The System is down!"

(While discussing American Girl books with Erin) "I really liked Samantha. She was more interesting because she was rich. Molly was poor, and ugly because she had glasses." (Erin agreed wholeheartedly.)

"You have one hair that is growing apart from all the others. I cannot believe you won't go see it. If I had a hair growing out the front of my head, I'd go see it."

"I knew ridin' dirty meant something."


"It's not funny; It's just the truth."

Indeed

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's adoreable.
quit making me want to vomit.
-MA

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, I said those things about the American Girl Dolls and she agreed with me. So it's actually my quote.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home