Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Things That are Ideal, Cool, & Fun (and Other Things)

So I was rejected by Teach For America, which is not ideal. Jessica was accepted, which is half-way back to ideal again. A short story of mine is being published, which is cool. But by a crappy magazine I will not mention, which is less cool again. I donated blood with the Red Cross last week, which is fun. Unfortunately, they poisoned me and now my left forearm is black and sore and I am on the edge of death, which is less than fun.

I like writing, which is cool because it is never something I thought I would say.
Perhaps I will someday post some of my poetry on this blog.

That might be cool.

For me, I mean. You would all just have to deal with it in the same way that I am dealing with my blackened arm.

I show it to people and snigger.

Also, I cannot tell the difference between Robert Benchley and James Thurber...except that you've heard of James Thurber.

3 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

I love you.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of Robert Benchley.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLACK?

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home