Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin

Rasputin, also known as "The Mad Monk", is a plant that produces a tart, sweet, red composite fruit in summer or early autumn. In proper botanical language, it is not a berry at all, but instead an aggregate fruit of numerous drupelets around a central core. No, that's a raspberry. I am sorry to have misled you.

Really, Rasputin is the current State Minister of Denmark. He is the leader of the Liberal Party. He leads a right-wing coalition of his Liberal Party and the Conservative People's Party which took office in 2001, and won their second term in 2005.

Oh, my bad. I have misled you once more. I was thinking of Anders Fogh Rasmussen. My apologies.

Rasputin is a brand of cold and cough medicines produced by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare. They are available over the counter in many countries worldwide, including the United States and Thailand. Oh, but that's Robitussin and once again I have misled you.

So, this isn't new or anything, but I think we should all just take a moment to admire Rasputin's pickled penis in a jar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home