Tuesday, July 01, 2008

By Myself

When Jessica is out of town, I tend to stay up late. I don't know why. It's not that I don't enjoy sleep and it is no longer because I have difficulty falling asleep. There's just a mild anxiety about, well, maybe about stopping and starting. I don't like to interrupt. I don't like to change, to go from doing to not doing or to doing something else. Strings of activities, lists, they all give me that same anxiety, however practical. Jessica likes lists. Also, with Jessica out of town, I am slightly dehydrated. There's always a lot of fresh Chicago tap water with ice cubes when Jessica's nearby. I like that about her. I was thinking of her and then I thought, "I am thirsty." I wonder if I was just thirsty or if maybe I missed her. Today, I prefer to be romantic and think that maybe I was thinking of her and became thirsty.

I'm still thirsty and I haven't slept under the covers in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home