Tuesday, July 08, 2008

An email I received in response to my roommate advertisement on Craig's List

Hi ,
Thank you for your quick response.I would have loved to set up an appointment with you but at the moment,i am out of town. My name is Susan Rice and i am a deaf mute female caucasian of about 20 years of age.I am a native of York in Pennsylvania. I do not smoke. I am single with no kids and pets friendly and easy going.I am single and with no kids. I am currently trying to obtain my diploma in Pharmacy Technology at Sunderland University in the UK. I will be rounding up my programme come july 1th,2008. I will be sending you a certified check of $3500 which will written in your name and cashable in your bank. I am sending you that much money because i will be using the balance to pay for my travelling expenses.I know this is a very difficult task but i am craving your indulgence to please take the check to your bank and cash it. After cashing,deduct the stipulated fees and send the balance to my travel agent via moneygram. Moneygram transfer is available in every Walmart outlets.
Please send me your full name and address in order to write the payment in your name.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible,
Regards
Susan

I googled Susan Rice and found THIS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home