Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Living up to the Skype?

I am not cool. I am not even not cool enough to be cool in a different way. And so, I just started using Skype. And so, I'd like to report that Skype is, actually, really neat. Or would be if more people I knew used it. And if I knew people I wanted to call for free on the internet. Or people I wanted to call at all.

Skype.

I apologize for having written this. I also apologize for the headset with microphone that I purchased so as to better use a communication service that no one I know uses.

I look stupid.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

i skype sometimes.

and you are nice; you offer your niceness. and i have happy memories of you annoying your fellow students by playing music at the beginning of class.

7:44 PM  
Blogger jw said...

Who was annoyed? No one, that's who.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

i think the people who hated me were annoyed by the music. there were definite haters. esp. in 202, the sketchy 'intermediate communications' workshop.

12:13 PM  
Blogger jw said...

All those haters, sippin' on Haterade. . .

That was a sketchy workshop. I only took it because you told me to.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home