Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New to me

Remember when Skype was new to me? Well, I've only once or twice successfully used it because I only know one or two people who actually have it. And one of them is my dad.

I have, however, acquired a laptop with a camera and reasonably accurate mic. I have also successfully Gmail video chatted with at least two people. At most, four and a half.

I give the range because I don't remember, however, I am certain that I assured each of my fellow chatters that it was my first. Video chat. Suddenly, I understand the pressure faced by young girls everywhere.

Also, the half was Jessica. Not that she's half of a person, but we were kind of in the same room when we chatted. Not so cool, am I?

Oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home