Sunday, November 06, 2011

Photos from Google StreetView

Hello, friends. I have just discovered the internet and I would love to tell you about some of its most interesting features. Allow me to hint, for example, at the insane high of mindlessly bidding on eBay auctions, hoping all the while that your compulsion to win will not result in an actual win. Competing is free, but winning will cost you. Dearly.

Another thing the internet will cost you is time. Time spent watching teenagers on YouTube do ukulele covers of your favorite songs. Time spent reading the comments on every YouTube video. Time spent deciding whether a cover of What I Got by Sublime is worth one of my coveted "Thumbs up."

And time spent traveling through the south side of Chicago via Google StreetView. And taking screen captures. Because that's how I get around.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home